 Events / BrickFest / 3317 (-5)
  Re: Recipe for Shots Janey had us drinking at Brickfest

(...) IANAL, but I believe mixing Crown Royal with Pucker qualifies as a hate crime. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Recipe for Shots Janey had us drinking at Brickfest

Can I have your attention please... To continue with my theme of posting about Brickfest related alcohol at Rocklands, here is the recipe for the shots Janey had us drinking: Janey Shots 2 parts cranberry juice 2 parts Apple Pucker 1 part Crown (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: What a fest!!!!

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin L. Clague wrote: snip (...) There is one person I forgot to mention. There was a very bright young man, who out of the blue, was there and helping demonstrate models. Extremely polite, great with the models and the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Brickfest makes local news in Minneapolis Minnesota

I'm told by friends in Minnesota that Brickfest made the local news way out in Minnesota last night! To my knowledge, this is a first! Kevin (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Photo Gallery Online

(...) I would like to invite any attendees who would like to share their photos of this event to email them to webmaster@brickfest.com, and I'll put them online with photo credits. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the module customized enough to (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact