 Events / BrickFest / 3279
  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

Today is the deadline. Almost forgot, but I just emailed my Build the Trust entry form to Lego. (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) Did you get an acknowledgement of any sort? I've mailed in my info twice now, and got nothing back. (requesting the bricks got me a note really fast, I'm talking about the entry itself to press@....) Thanks! (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)