 Events / BrickFest / 3257 (-5)
  Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?

Want to help support LEGO Fan while at the same time getting some very cool LEGO elements? The LEGOFan team secured a large selection of (URL) rare or sought after pieces> and we will be making them available at the BrickFest silent auction. All (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

My MOC just got bigger... if you were plotting out the Town Planning map using the dimensions entered in the contest entry form, can I get more space? I put in 1x3 baseplates plus sidewalk. it's really not going to fit, it is taking up 2x3 (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Web Broadcast of Brickfest?

Just curious if there was going to be a web broadcast of the Brickfest keynote speakers for those of use who can't attend in person. Though my wife and daughter thought I was nuts, it was pretty cool last year to be able to see what was going on in (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Did LEGO bring these couples together?

Okay, I'm nosy for data. I can't help but notice that there are like a few dozen people on the attendee list this year who look like they -could- be married (male first name plus female first name, having same last name, from same town). I'm (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: Important information for Brickfest

(...) Jude Beaudin is my hero. Not just because of the Rocklands inventory. The man is also outspoken in the politics of (URL) population control>. MORE JUDE LESS CLOWNS IN '06 (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact