 Events / BrickFest / 324
  Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

It looking like I *MAY* have some extra room in the car on my way to Brickfest, and I was wondering if there was any interest/need among castle people for me to bring my Castle Wall? Take a look at it here: (URL) anyone thinks that the wall would be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) I personnally think that that would be a great idea. After seeing your preliminary work and some of the Brickshelf shots, I'd love to see what you have expanded on. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

That's just it, it's NOT done. That's why I was wondering if there would be any interest in bringing it now. Troy Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GG6pMI.J9L@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) castleheads (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) Wow that is a lot of blue slopes. Very cool wall Tony. I'm not going to be at Brickfest, but if I was I would love to see it in person. So I should think a lot of others would like to see it in person too. Well anyhow, great wall, Jason (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)