 Events / BrickFest / 3202
    Re: Build the Trust —Nick Kappatos
   (...) I am not building the Robie house either, but I am also building something in Illinois. I hope we're not building the same thing. I don't expect to use too many of the gold bricks, though. What's the first letter of the town/village you're (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Build the Trust —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Me either. I was thinking I'd use about 3-5 bricks total, if that, but DID have a scheme for why they would plausibly appear in the model, somewhere. (...) I'm not saying, but it's not P. Hope that helps. (it's really not too hard to guess but (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Build the Trust —Paul Janssen
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Nick Kappatos wrote: Mine is in Illinois, and the place starts with "P"...I guess we have some real competition going! Knowing Larry at bit, I bet he'll go for the Gaylord Building, not in "P" Paul Janssen (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Build the Trust —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) How do you figure? (not confirming or denying...) :-) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Build the Trust —Paul Janssen
   (...) Trainhead! This industrial building would fit nicely in the neighborhood of a trainyard. The other illinois choices are not your "thing". a "not denying it" from you is as good as a confirmation :) Paul (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Build the Trust —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think actually I told you at NTS and you forgot I told you, but ya, Gaylord building is it. Now, for bonus points, what's the gold brick tie in? ... And YES I think this is a reusable building when I lose, er I mean, if I lose. (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)