 Events / BrickFest / 3164
  Question about MOC cards

This year I am bringing my Solomons Temple MOC (80% complete as of right now!) and I was wondering about some MOC card etiquette. Is it considered bad form to have more than one Card for a large MOC? Mine is 32 studs wide and 128 long and a cut out (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question about MOC cards

(...) The rule of thumb I've always seen used is "one judgeable creation, one MOC card"... Otherwise you run the risk of confusing the judges or voting audience. But if you want to put together additional sheets with information, or if you want to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)