 Events / BrickFest / 3150
  Seeking Musician or digital musician for DVD Project

Are you musically talented with digital music or keyboards? I need one or more people to create Acid Music Loops, Smartsound loops, or other for a DVD project associated with BrickFest 2005. Essentially, I need instrumental pieces of a variety of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Seeking Musician or digital musician for DVD Project

(...) Todd, I at one time used to write techno tracks and have some songs that *may* be appropriate for your needs. I, however, will not be able to come to Brickfest this year (NMRA commitments overruled that), but could possible bring a CD for you (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:IIwt8z.1831@lugnet.com... (...) I have a variety of medieval and renaissance music in MIDI or Noteworthy Composer format, that I have arranged for the early music group I organise. I would be (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)