 Events / BrickFest / 3142 (-10)
  Brikwars?

Just wondering if there is a plan for this year. Already tried posting to .gaming. (URL) The reply is just me sorry for being a wimp ;>. Sorry I love playing but have no one to play with :< so gamming with frequent players would be a real treat. (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Where to go in Washington area?

After attending BrickFest I intend to stay about two weeks in the US. I'm from the Netherlands, don't know the Washington area and don't have any specific plans yet. My question is what location in the wider area around Washington you would (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Metal keychains to help Bram get to Brickfest!

I have just seven metal 2x4 brick keychains left, and since I no longer have access to a CNC machine, I will not be making more. (URL) I have four aluminum and three brass keychains which I would like to offer in exchange for donations to help me (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) The following website may be useful to those of you planning on entering the Building The Trust contest. It contains blueprints and photos of many of the locations. (URL) great link was recently sent to me so it will be added to the website (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Volunteers!

Come out and get involved. Please note, if you already have offered to help at BrickFest, due to a web glitch, some requests may have not made it to me. Therefore, if you did volunteer to help for BrickFest, and you have not heard from me please (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info - Update

(...) I’ve gotten a few email form people who were having problems reserving the hotel online. I’ve been assured by the Hilton Arlington that this "glitch" has been fixed. Additionally, I had them swap 10 rooms with King Sized beds for 10 double bed (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) I'm forwarding this response on behalf of The LEGO Group: "We want to thank the community for early response and enthusiasm. To ensure that all scales are represented we've amended the official rules so you can enter in either micro, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2005 - Mecha Room Update!

Well people, let's get this show on the road, shall we? First off, I'd like to remind everyone to fill out the MOC Cards on the BrickFest webpage. It's pretty important, since all models with cards get priority for space. If something doesn't have a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

Warlords of the Realm, hail! (squeaky trumpet sound) I hereby do announce that BrickFest 2005 Castle Room will be hosting the EVIL ENGINES catapult competition! All elligible catapults will of course work (they will launch a lego projectile of your (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events

Great!!! Today I started to think how to recue the miner, I have a doubt about the cage dimension is 6x6x5 (stud) right? Best Regards Gustavo Lugenet 566 Santiago Chile (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact