 Events / BrickFest / 3140
  Metal keychains to help Bram get to Brickfest!

I have just seven metal 2x4 brick keychains left, and since I no longer have access to a CNC machine, I will not be making more. (URL) I have four aluminum and three brass keychains which I would like to offer in exchange for donations to help me (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Metal keychains to help Bram get to Brickfest!

(...) There are two brass keychains left! --Bram (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Metal keychains to help Bram get to Brickfest!

(...) And they're all gone. Thanks to Clifton, Gary, Gina, Rich, and Jeff! --Bram (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)