 Events / BrickFest / 3126
  Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

No this has not gone away. The room with black light and a dark section for self lit mocs is still on and since we dumped the idea of it being a themed room it means the skies the limit. (so yes Larry you can bring a piece of straight track with a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

(...) Oh, Steve you little raver, you. Break out the glow sticks and pacifiers! I won't be able to make brickfest this year, but maybe I'll send a raver scene... [LDrawPart 3004:373] -Teddy (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

(...) Glow sticks seem no problem but any thoughts on minifig scale pacifiers? I think a rave multi vignette might be quite cool, maybe one person does the DJ booth and another one some dancers??? (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

(...) How about [LDrawPart 3614:14] tied around the neck of a minifig by a bit of string or a thin round rubber band? (...) I'll do a bit of dance floor, maybe a rope line with unfashionable/unpopular minifigs. Any takers on dj, or maybe a bit of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

(...) I'm in for the DJ... the problem is going to be finding places to put enough neon in... er... did I say put neon in? Into the model I mean. (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)