 Events / BrickFest / 3125
  BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest The BrickFest Team is proud to announce its participation in celebrating the LEGO Group’s 50th anniversary of its System of Play by hosting a competition for the adult LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

The BrickFest link page says that the Original LEGO Model can be built in MINILAND scale: (...) Can I build a Historic Site replica building in this scale to show more accurate details? Ben (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) I'm forwarding this response on behalf of The LEGO Group: "We want to thank the community for early response and enthusiasm. To ensure that all scales are represented we've amended the official rules so you can enter in either micro, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) The following website may be useful to those of you planning on entering the Building The Trust contest. It contains blueprints and photos of many of the locations. (URL) great link was recently sent to me so it will be added to the website (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) The architectural diagrams are extremely helpful. However, they beg the question is this competition strictly for exteriors or exteriors plus interiors? I'd been planning on doing just exteriors. Kelly (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) While you're certainly encouraged to create interiors, the judging will be based on exteriors only. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)