 Events / BrickFest / 3068
    Mecha at Brickfest 2005! —Jeff Stembel
   Fellow mecha pilots, I am pleased to announce that we will have a room of our own at Brickfest 2005! At this time, I'd like to open up the floor to ideas and proposals for programming, events, and contests. I'm hoping we can get some discussions or (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !