 Events / BrickFest / 3058
  BrickFest 2005 Event Kit

Hi all, The BrickFest Team, would like to invite all members of the AFOL community to submit model designs for consideration to be produced as the BrickFest 2005 event Kit! The BrickFest Event Kit is a small LEGO kit to commemorate BrickFest 2005. (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2005 Event Kit

(...) Here's my submission: (URL) (grins, ducks, and runs!) Jeff (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2005 Event Kit

(...) DUDE! That would be an awesome model for USD 10.00! Do you have the parts sources to supply 200 copies at that price point? If you do, you've got my vote! (not that we're voting)... If not... er... well... nice try. (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)