 Events / BrickFest / 3042 (-10)
  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Maybe we can make everyone that goes in there while it's dark sign a waiver form? "I hereby absolve BrickFest and the organizing committee, and GMU and the Arlington government and in fact, everyone, except me (and Steve DeCraemer), of all (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Dude, that is so NOT a train. Train wheels or not. (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Um, sorry if what I said didn't quite come out right! I was citing trains merely to show that the idea of lights is not unheard of, and that it works well. NOT trying to suggest that this idea be inclusive. I agree, stick to space this year. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

I'm down with that. I'll do it. Count me in. I'll help. I love lights in MOCs and have many also. Plus the larger idea of having a special room for "Lighted Effects MOCs", well, it's time has come. Perhaps. So more over, and as well as helping you (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) (URL) Trans neon pieces in black light? I thought you said trains neon pieces! Dang. (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Yes, trains could be cool, but I think at least this year I would want to keep it "space" oriented. Maybe a space monorail or a space train lay out with the train looking real futuristic or high tech, maybe even looking like mining cars (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> wrote in message news:IFMx19.nCI@lugnet.com... (...) I would be concerned about the safety issue here and local firecodes, occupancy codes, etc. just my .02457 Rob (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) I agree. Model Railroads in the dark are often fun too if they have a lot of interior lights and stuff. Xposted to .events.brickfest and .space with FUT to .events.brickfest, (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Team invites the designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2005 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 6th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The graphic will be (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Announcing BrickFest 2005

(...) Paul's post just reminded me that I forgot to pick up something at the Fest last year. No, it's not an emergency, I didn't cut off my finger off with my Dremel (yet). Christina actually has been personally babysitting my item ever since I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact