 Events / BrickFest / 3037 (-5)
  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Yes, trains could be cool, but I think at least this year I would want to keep it "space" oriented. Maybe a space monorail or a space train lay out with the train looking real futuristic or high tech, maybe even looking like mining cars (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> wrote in message news:IFMx19.nCI@lugnet.com... (...) I would be concerned about the safety issue here and local firecodes, occupancy codes, etc. just my .02457 Rob (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) I agree. Model Railroads in the dark are often fun too if they have a lot of interior lights and stuff. Xposted to .events.brickfest and .space with FUT to .events.brickfest, (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Team invites the designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2005 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 6th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The graphic will be (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Announcing BrickFest 2005

(...) Paul's post just reminded me that I forgot to pick up something at the Fest last year. No, it's not an emergency, I didn't cut off my finger off with my Dremel (yet). Christina actually has been personally babysitting my item ever since I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact