 Events / BrickFest / 3012 (-5)
  Help Needed: Lost Pieces

Hello everyone, At BrickFest this year I bought the Dragon Fortress Set. When I was rushing to pack (I almost missed my plane), I opened the box to take the individual bags of pieces and put them in my packing box. Just this past week I got my (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) maybe it went over some heads. but the above is a joke. i have full confidence that it can do what eric says it can. ugh. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) Brad is here in Carlsbad with me for a while. He's enjoying his stay and had a lot of fun visiting LEGOLAND California. (URL) I will email Terry with pictures and a full update, once I know I have the right email address. Aaron Sneary (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Fradel, I don't care how much junk I got in the trunk, I am not an object. (URL) Pick your jaw up off the floor.> -nk (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Ah ha! my picture is off, yours rocks, you rule Bram. Damn its not easy taking a picture where that thing is located. ;) Looking forward to post moderation. e (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact