 Events / BrickFest / 2992
  Baldly building where no man has built before

I thought the Event Kit for Brickfest was a fantastic model. Of all the MOCs at BF, I would say it was in the top ten!!! I wanted to build mine while I was still in D.C., but my hotel room didn't have a good building space. However, I eventually (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)