 Events / BrickFest / 2970
  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

Y'know, Danish might be a fellow member of the Germanic branch of (URL) the Indo-European language group>, but (to my ears) those twangy tones just don't parse as a language; or maybe they've just been chopped to phonemic hash by the sputtering (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Allright, Here are the subtitles: Cecilie Beck: (host) LEGO today announced, that the group expects to reach a round zero result for this year. The announcement comes after the record-loss of last year at 1,4 billion Danish kroner. And now, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) I think this is Michael Tighe (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)