 Events / BrickFest / 2959
Re: Mocs, Smack, and a Pimp: my Brickfest 04' experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Keith Goldman wrote:
I'd like to echo the sentiments of the other attendees and thank Christina and
all the people who worked hard and stressed out to make Brickfest 04' such a
blast.  Here are some pics of varying quality and questionable commentary to go
along with them.

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/5118>

"Werd"

-Keith
Oh, Keith, you poor misguided soul. Won't you ever learn? Derek doesn't like
you. He only wants to be a consort.....

As for the questionable commentary, that's one of the things that makes this
community so much fun.