 Events / BrickFest / 2943
  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Wow nice! Where did you get all those lt. grey Slope Brick 75 2 x 2 x 2 Quadruple Convex pieces? Pick a Brick, I'm assuming? Can't wait to see what you're referring to as "creme de la creme"... -Bryan (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Thanks for your comment. I got the quad convex bricks on Bricklink, I wish Pick-A-Brick had them, would have been much cheaper!! (...) I'll have to find the box, and fine my camera, hopefully within a few days I have time to locate them. Paul (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)