 Events / BrickFest / 2928
Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:35:44 GMT

On 10:03 18-08-04, Rob Hendrix wrote
5) Learning that I shouldn't have been in total fear of geeks because • apparently
geeks and freaks can coexist! Who knew? (Well except for that one that • invaded
my personal space and tormented me!)

I resemble that remark!  Although, I don't know which category I fall into,
the freak or the geek.  Gee, what do you call a combination of the two?

A freaky geek????

Tho in defense of those who "invaded her personal space", she did say she
wanted more guys to ogle (ooogle??) her :-)