 Events / BrickFest / 2912 (-10)
  Re: The Big Blue Bot with the funny name

(...) Before steping into the room I said to myself "Just call it Mr. J. Just call it Mr J..." ;-) Adr. (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Big Blue Bot with the funny name

(...) Oh yes, Jamocklamouse, that's easy. Hey Jason, it was very nice meeting you. I enjoyed your company. Hope to see you again and more often online. e WAIT I got it! Jamokkwqluytgfges....no wait.... (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Big Blue Bot with the funny name

(...) lol, that was pretty damn funny. I think Tim Courtney said it best though..... j a m o c k - m o u s e.... J (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The Big Blue Bot with the funny name

Jamockkakallaaa.....no, wait... Jaklamocklaquutt.....no, wait... Jammkkliqiwltwhat....no, wait.... Jamliqurorweewhat....no, wait..... The adventure, nay saga, continues... e (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BIP Blog - Change of focus

As many of you know, I've been running a (URL) on the (URL) Building Instructions Portal > site for some time now. Intially, the focus on the blog was just anything LEGO related. Over the years, I get many questions about what happens inside the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  My Own Train - Special Offer

In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to extend a special offer to the AFOLs. They are offering specials on the My Own Train (MOT) cars: Buy one or more kit and get 20% off 10013 - Open Freight Wagon 10014 - Caboose (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Who built the wagon train, buffalo hunt?

Hi all, Another Brickfest question. Anyone know who built these? (URL) And do they have their own website/gallery/MOCpage? I'd like to add them to my Western links page. Thanks, Bruce (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Who built the Balrog confrontation scene?

Hi all, Just looking though some Brickfest photos on Brickshelf. Anyone know who built this? (URL) Also, do they have it posted on their own website/MOCpage/gallery? I'd like to add it to my big list of Tolkien MOC links. Bruce (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Left behind at brickfest

(...) Hey man. It's there alright. There is a room at GMU that held the left behind things. You can contact Christina or just come by the Wamalug meeting next month. It is on a Satuday 9/11. Fradel (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Left behind at brickfest

(...) I believe it was put in with the lost and found items. You will want to check with the BF organizers to find out where they got taken. There were remarkably few things left IMHO. Dan (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact