 Events / BrickFest / 2902 (-10)
  Left behind at brickfest

Hey all, I accidentally left (URL) this> on the PCS table. Did anyone find this? -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: lost and FOUND: metal LEGO keyrings

(...) Well if they are Bram's I was meaning to buy one from him--I saw him briefly Fridayt but got busy for the rest of the show. So Bram--if you have any more--I want a brass one. Tommy Armstrong (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  lost and FOUND: metal LEGO keyrings

hi all, while going through one of my bags after BF I found a ziplock bag with several aluminum and brass key rings (2x4 bricks). Bram, are these yours? Everything else in the bag is mine, I have no idea how these got in here. did anyone buy these (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads

(...) The curse on RealPlayer has lessened. Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't even run a background process any more! It will only display an update message every now and then when you run it, and even that can easily be minimized in the settings. The (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Announcements & Results

(...) It was quite interesting to sit behind Larry and watch him type, flip windows, send, and generally still manage to keep up with what was going on. Nice job, lar (...) I want to thank John for doing his usual fine job of running the events. Not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  BrickFest Sunday photos

Some photos from Sunday... (I slept in really late Sunday, catching up sleep finally...and didn't take many photos...) (URL) Covering: Sunday ISD build (scattered) Misc. people from the public Misc. MOCs Final assembly And all three days rolled into (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  (canceled)

  Re: BIP v.3 Roundtable - Thanks!

(...) Snippage (...) Jake, great to finally meet you there. I didn't get a chance to attend, as I had many many people to see before I had to run off to work. As I plan on getting my work up there (I'm sitting in front of MLCAD right now, working on (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  badger, badger, badger

I asked my daughter (age 7)) what her favourite part of BrickFest was. And despite rooms and rooms of amazing buildings and sets and things to see, the first thing that came to her was the dancing badger (compleat with her rendition of the dance and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BIP v.3 Roundtable - Thanks!

Just now starting to recover a bit from BrickFest... wow! What an event! A quick thanks to all the folks who came to the BIP v.3 Roundtable. Not only did I get a ton of great ideas, I also have had my enthusiasm for the site re-ignited! I'll be (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact