 Events / BrickFest / 2900
    lost and FOUND: metal LEGO keyrings —Eric Harshbarger
    hi all, while going through one of my bags after BF I found a ziplock bag with several aluminum and brass key rings (2x4 bricks). Bram, are these yours? Everything else in the bag is mine, I have no idea how these got in here. did anyone buy these (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

        Re: lost and FOUND: metal LEGO keyrings —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) Well if they are Bram's I was meaning to buy one from him--I saw him briefly Fridayt but got busy for the rest of the show. So Bram--if you have any more--I want a brass one. Tommy Armstrong (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)