 Events / BrickFest / 2887 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads

(...) Cool, Greg...thanks. Say, would it be possible to make these available for download as MPEG or QuickTime? I don't have Real Player(1). If not, that's OK; I'll wait for the DVD. --Todd (1) evil spyware (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) I wouldn't have included it in the list, if I were creating this, but then again we don't know the exact audience they are going after. Perhaps they are trying to appeal to both kids and adults. (...) You could always give the comics to a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) ... (...) ... (...) I think it's great too, though I think it would do better at attracting AFOLs if you left out the Bionicle comic book. I certainly would not want my neighbors to see me carrying that back from the comic book, and I readily (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) I remember filling out a survey about this some months back. I'm glad it's come to fruition, it's definitely something I'll avail myself of. And probably one or two of my kids as well, unless there's a "one per household" limit (which I hope (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Indeed looks very good. I like getting sets and hard to find elements!! In case it is only for kids, I can't wait to sign all my 28 kids up ;) Paul (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact