 Events / BrickFest / 2882 (-5)
  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Fun stuff indeed! This is (for me) the most exciting news I've heard in a while. I really look forward to this. More details would be nice, but even just what is listed here suggests something that, like the comic, might help to draw more (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) I gave it a quick look, but it looked a bit less than a 45°. Maybe something between the 33° and 45°? Either way, an exciting part. Plus the friggin dark green. (I gumpily walk away knowing I must now buy some.. ugh.. trains ;) ) -Lenyusan (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers!

(...) How about calographers, being those who write in fancy script by laying out patterns of clunky wooden shoes. (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads

It's unfortunate that the Animation Presentation had to be cancelled Saturday night at BrickFest. I was only able to stop in for a few minutes on Sunday on my way back home to Richmond so I did not get to see any of the showings that took place (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) Thanks again for your efforts. I followed the closing ceremony with both the webcast, the webcam and chatting on FreeLUG with friends...at the same time. It's really a great "web experience". Didier Enjary (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact