 Events / BrickFest / 2872 (-5)
  Re: Keynote presentation announcements

(First, before I even get the the message, THANK YOU LARRY & everyone else (trlToronto?) involved in bringing Brickfest to LUGNET as fast as you did. Those of us who couldn't be there thank you - a LOT!) (...) When was general sumo event... run (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Sign me up! All I need is someone to donate the tour fee and airfare. I can cover incidental expenses and LEGO purchases (which may exceed the other costs!). Hey, a guy can dream. This tour sounds terrific. But with 2 kids likely headed to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 60-minute brick build challenge

Thanks to all the incredibly inventive builders who participated in the first (and I hope the first of many) brick build challenges in the BrickFest free building room. Saturday's theme was "build something Olympic"; the time limit 60 minutes; and (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) Yes, thank you very much for your time! It was almost like being there... nice to get a sense of the AFOL environment at BF. -JHK (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) They look like if you chop the 1x1 tip off a 1x3 33 slope to me. That slope matches the faceted corners on the 4x4 wedge perfectly, if you line up the corners (make sure you've got (URL) DAT> before you try viewing this): 0 Untitled¬ 0 Name: (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact