 Events / BrickFest / 2857 (-5)
  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Hmm... How best to describe it? The dimensions I gave are wrong for starters, sorry. (typing REALLY fast to try to recover from a momentary net outage... I was wireless and it stopped working and Calum and his intrepid crew switched me over as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) It would be neat if they also provide a sticker sheet with more than one number for folks who want to run multiple units. They did that for the Super Chief and I thought that was a really cool extra detail they provided. If they've already (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) About the stickers: I hope they change the number of the engine, as #1013 is not supposed to be a GP, but a C44-9W. Check this out: (URL) or even better (URL) But I'll buy this set anyway :-) //ark "more BNSF" de Kock (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Hehe.. spray paint. I was off and on my computer during the session, so I missed some parts of what Jake had said. Thanks for the info. :) -Matt Sklar (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Is that part on the front end of the model? I just guessing, based on the pics. But I'm wondering if it's the parts near the very front that create the bevelled look. If not, can you help me understand what this part looks like? Based on the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact