 Events / BrickFest / 284
Re: Another Brickfest idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:16:25 GMT

Frederick Grondy wrote:

  Has anybody considered bringing a dock? Surely not everyone's characters
will arrive on horseback(or walking)? Somebody belongs to seafaring people,
don't they? I'd be willing to bring any large blue or tan baseplates that I
have to help build a 'coastline'. Is anybody else up for this?

I was planning on bringing a dock, unfortunately, it looks like I will
have almost zero building time between now and Brickfest, and sadly, I'm
not even 100% confident I will be able to attend. Unfortunately I have a
major work deliverable 7/13, and I'm not sure what they'll do if I miss
it. I'm working mega hourse to try and finish on time. I'm hoping that
if I do miss my deadline that I'll be able to convince them that after
pulling two 80ish hour weeks that I at least need a weekend off even if
I can't take Friday off.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com