 Events / BrickFest / 2800
    Where do Military MOCs got to? —John-Paul Enaje
   Hi, just wanna know where those of us with Military creations and scenes go to? Which room: Town, Space, or Gaming? (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Where do Military MOCs got to? —Joe Meno
   (...) Depends. If it's modern military and scenes, it could go into Town. Futuristic would be at home in Space. And there will be some other places too that could be opened to military MOCS if desired. Joe Meno Assistant Event Coordinator, BrickFest (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Where do Military MOCs got to? —John-Paul Enaje
   (...) I suppose this would go to the Town section then. (URL) its 2015, the technology isn't exactly too far off from today. RPGs, Stingers, AKs, and etc. Infact even that tank is currently being developed in China as we speak (though probably not (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)