 Events / BrickFest / 280
Re: LEGO Mosaic: NYC Skyline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:39:32 GMT

Andy,

I will be at Brickfest, yes. I will be on a panel discussing Large
Sculpture and Mosaic building.

Exact what scuptures/mosaics I will be able to bring is still up in the
air... but we'll see.

I look forward to meeting many new faces as well.

eric

Andy Lynch wrote:

Eric,
Beautiful job, yet again.

I couldn't help but notice that you are listed as registered as going to
BrickFest.  I was wondering if you were planning on bringing any of your
sculptures or other work?  Also, are you going to be doing any sort of
presentation at BrickFest?

No pressure, mind you, I think you'll be travelling quite a distance,
unless I'm mistaken.
It will be a pleasure to just meet one of the most talented artists in
the community.  :-)

-Andy Lynch