 Events / BrickFest / 28
    BrickWars at BrickFest —Christina Hitchcock
   Is there interest in BrickWars at BrickFest. I know that it was mentioned a few weeks ago (URL) anyone want to speak up in support of a BrickWars Event, possibly all day Friday? Christina www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md)

        Re: BrickWars at BrickFest —Jeff Stembel
     (...) I'm interested. :) I don't have much preference as to what to play, but I'd like either a TL2 (I believe that is castle) or TL6... Jeff (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickWars at BrickFest —Adrian Drake
   (...) Sure! Bring it on! I can go TL2 (my invincible Ninja Army) or TL5/6 (assuming I rebuild my mecha in time) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickWars at BrickFest —Pearson Castner
   Concidering I started that post, definetaly!I'd prefer a TL6, but anythings cool. I have a question, too... say I wanted to feild an alien army? Would I just assign each alien to be a trooper and each larger alien to be a vehicle? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrikWars at BrickFest —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) You could do it that way, although I'd set up the larger aliens as regular troopers with a couple of trooper performance improvements from chapter 7.1.2. - Mike. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)