 Events / BrickFest / 2758
  Webcast help

We are contemplating a webcast again this year for BrickFest, and in true rtlToronto-style, we've procrastinated. This year, we'd like to ask if there's anyone who can help us out with NT servers on fast backbones for serving video streams. Anyone? (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)