 Events / BrickFest / 2737 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) Oh, maybe I was overestimating how many people would be in on this. I didn't think 60+ would be unreasonable. My first Brickfest, ya know. :) (...) Well, if it works fine enough the way it is, who am I to change it? I was mostly curious. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Now Taking BrickFest Pre-Orders

(URL) ABP Bricks> Now taking Pre-Orders at my BrickLink shop for delivery at (URL) BrickFest>. Minimum order has been set at $12.00 Shop will close to all other orders on July 31. Regular orders may be placed between August 01 and August 20, but (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest

I'm planning on bringing some of my (URL) LEGO Trains books> to BrickFest to sell during the public showing. At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

Previously, in lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote about the AFOL Comic that will be distributed at BrickFest. Here is some more information: We're very oversubscribed, there is a lot of interest, which is really great. Jake has (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  What You Should Bring to BrickFest

As the time draws closer to BrickFest, the question always arises: What does one bring? This is an open-ended question, but here are some things that should be brought: MOST IMPORTANT 1) Bring yourself. There's nothing like being at BrickFest and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) My best estimate: somewhere over 8000 miles, about 22 hours flying! ROSCO (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Biomechanical Brick Kits - Brick Fest 2004

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote: Biomechanical Brick Kits - (URL) Little White Bot version 02> - For Sale at Brick Fest - More pictures and announcements comming soon. (URL) Eric Sophie (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Kevin/and anyone else who tries to make a reservation this weekend and has a similar problem. Please email me on Monday with the conformation number and the nights you would like to add to your reservation. I would be happy to talk to them (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) I just found out on July 21 that my roomie would not be coming to BrickFest and I was relying on him to make the hotel reservation. So, at the last minute on July 22 I made a telephone reservation. I was able to get the $89.00 rate for Friday (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Micro'd

With 19 days left to Brickfest... I thought I would share a not so short story of what I did today. BACKGROUND - A few of my children's friends have taken an interest in the micro building I do. One of them even made me a few micro vehicles for my (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact