 Events / BrickFest / 2707 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) So, now I am starting to prepare for Brickfest, and I am rereading some threads (in case anyone wonders why I am posting this a month later). So, I plan to bring a set for this (gotta remember, gotta remember, or I can just buy one while I am (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ISD build records

(...) Thank you Jan-Albert. The complete list for TSL 2003 is: Juergen Hoffmann (legosternchen) Reinhard Gansweith (gansi) Bruno Kurth (legocastle) Walter Haberer (Hamster) Herbert Steinhauser (Steini) Maik Schenker (Maik-David) Andreas Engel (El (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.1000steine-land)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

From Irvine, CA by car per Mapquest: 2560 miles (but we are flying, so we start out driving north and west to Los Angeles) and when we get to Dulles we detour to Massachusetts for a week so...) -Ted (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: ISD build records

(...) (URL) were : Holger Matthes Reinhard Hendrik Bruno Juergen Hoffman Andreas Engel Thomas And 3 unknown to me, sorry :( Perhaps Holger or Ben could chime in? (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.de)

  Brickfest Events Schedule Questions

I was looking at the events schedule for Brickfest today. I was trying to decide which sessions I wanted to attend and a few questions came to mind. Rather than e-mail the event coordinators, I thought I'd post about it since other people might (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact