 Events / BrickFest / 2694
Re: How far is BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
From Baltimore: 55 miles
From Richmond: 105 miles
From Philadelphia: 156 miles
From Raleigh: 261 miles
From Enfield, Connecticut: 376 miles
From Charlotte: 398 miles
From Boston: 458 miles
From Columbia: 482 miles
From Atlanta: 637 miles
From Montgomery: 797 miles
From Tallahassee: 873 miles
From Orlando: 851 miles
From Key West: 1221 miles
From Houston: 1405 miles
From Denver: 1671 miles
From San Diego: 2681 miles
From Portland: 2809 miles
From Anchorage; 4366 miles
From Honolulu: 4835 miles
From Kyoto, Japan: 6932 miles
From Tranquility Base, the Moon: 250,000 miles
From Sol (the sun): 93,000,000 miles
From Alpha Centauri: 25,574,434,560,000 miles

How close is BrickFest?
As close as www.dc.brickfest.com!

Attendees are invited to post their mileage here!

Joe Meno (261 miles)¬
Assistant Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2004¬
See you in Arlington!!

Well from my part of Ontario (Owen Sound)

Map Quest informs me my drive will be ......

Distance: 561.12 miles
Total Estimated Time: 11 hours, 14 minutes

Factoring in all the times I will get lost (which will be, no doubt - numerous
times)..... I'd say a safe estimate will be more like 14 hours.

Where are my darn "Wake Ups TM"?

Janey Red Brick (apparently drinking caffeine is just not a hobby)