 Events / BrickFest / 2549
    Re: BrickFest is coming! —Christina Hitchcock
   I'm reposting this message to the events.BrickFest list so that everyone knows about this great opportunity. I'm sure there are others out there, just like me, who have an RCX set (found for a good price, or a gift, whatever the case...) and you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BrickFest is coming, and so are the robots! —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) The reason behind that is pretty simple. It's because I've entered many of the challenges. I've seen what other people out there can do, and I'm just lucky they haven't been entering. I was just looking over the rules, and (as usual) John's (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)