 Events / BrickFest / 2512 (-5)
  Gaming at BrickFest!

Admiral Filz reporting on the status of gaming with LEGO bricks at BrickFest 2004! We have an exciting lineup of activities already scheduled, but there's room for more. If you are interested in coordinating a game that uses LEGO bricks, please fill (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

On 22:46 06/14/2004, James J. Trobaugh wrote (...) We were talking about how many tables to bring and a topic idea came up (I do not want to actually present it :-) How about a short session on display tables. Building tips from size to height. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event Dirty Brickster is a fun and exciting event where each participant contributes an unopened LEGO Related Item worth approximately $10.00 in value. Each contribution is wrapped in gift-wrap or some (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact