 Events / BrickFest / 2462 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest™ Registration now online

(...) <snip> (...) Jude (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest™ Registration now online

(...) Fixed, and thank you! Christina (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest™ Registration now online

(...) SNIP The links page needs an update. The facility description under 'more info' still lists the Portland venue. -Rob. (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. BrickFest 2004 August 13-15th Washington, DC (URL) Registration will be a bit different this year. If you registered and attended BrickFest PDX, your account may already be set up. If (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

  Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

(...) -Friendship Bracelet Weavers. Iain Hendry had a plan to build a weaving machine, which would make narrow segments of fabric (ie, Friendship bracelets). I don't think he ever finished it though. Finally a use for those clickits... (URL) you (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

(...) I'm not really sure. John Barnes asked about it too, but we were pretty noncommittal. I wasn't really planning to do a new contest, unless people REALLY wanted one. I guess we could try doing rope climbers or something there. This time all (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

Calum and gang: Are you guys going to have something like you had last year at BF? I really enjoy the ingenuity in both the contests you guys come up with AND the entries from the people who compete in these contests! I'm hoping you guys can come up (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Registration Question

Could someone give me an idea when registration for the 2004 show would start? Thanks, Adr. (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Containers!

(...) I personally don't have access to a high quality color printer so... I am at the mercy of kind strangers who trade stickers with me. (...) Impressive pileup, I like your ILTCO container! (...) Some of these guys don't yet have (widely (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Web Cam pics from BrickFest 2000

Are the Web Cam pictures from BrickFest 2000 still available somewhere? I just noticed they aren't where I had linked to them anymore. I guess I really need to capture pictures I use in my Pirate Game write-ups... Frank (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact