 Events / BrickFest / 241
    Re: BrickFest train Room (was Re: MOC display space) —Frank Filz
   (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

        Re: BrickFest train Room (was Re: MOC display space) —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) At this time, room assignments are not final. We have a general idea of what we want where, but not everyone has had the opportunity to look at the rooms. The train room is the only thing that will not be relocated. We will make the final (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)