 Events / BrickFest / 2378
Re: Schleim Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.build.schleim, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi Schleimers, Hi Todd (Mr. Time-lapse-Schleimer :-)

You wanna see a Schleim Minifig? No problem:

You see my unique Schleim-Fig and and a “normal” BrickFest PDX attendee. Thanks to Ben for the great minifig-Schleim-shirt. And special thanks to the finder of this Schleim-Fig between the Convention Center and the Red Lion Hotel!

Both figs posses in front of a so called Schleim Truck. The original design belongs to Mr. Zugschleimer James Mathis. He gave me a copy of this instructions to build a really cool delivery truck. But there wasn’t enough Schleim on it, so I added some more: Schleim goes Schleim with LEGO bricks:

Attention: There are no stickers used, it’s only Schleim!

See more Schleim Truck and Schleim Fig pictures at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73401 (after moderation)

Enjoy and schleim on!

-Holger
Holger,

What wonderful Schleim, you continue to create. Your schleimy skills just ooze. Its great that you have this schleim skill and your desire to share schleim with all. I look forward to seeing more schleim productions.

May Schleimers reign forever!

Christina

Schleim Enthusiast