 Events / BrickFest / 2328
Re: PDX Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.build.schleim, Jon Palmer wrote:
   My fifth Fest was a blast.

My fourth and I have to agree. I’m wicked glad that Holger, Rene, Axel, and Ben could make it too. Meeting and hanging out with them was awesome. I’m very seriously thinking about going to 1000steine-Land in July.

Hier, Hier! I was also extremely gratified to meet those guys-- they are truly the heart and soul of German AFOLdom. Thanks guys for coming! And also to the Aussies Ross and Teunis, and Simon from the UK, and Pierre and all of the Canucks-- what a fantastic international gathering we had!

   Thanks to everyone for a great weekend in Portland.

Epecially to Steve and the organizers of BF PDX-- it will be hard to top in my mind.

Well while we’re thanking people, I’d just like to thank y’all, especially Steve & Christina for doing sucha great job, Frank for putting up with Todd & me saying “schleim” all weekend, and just everyone for making us foreigners feel welcome.

Thanks everyone!

ROSCO