 Events / BrickFest / 2305
    Re: ISD group build--New Record —John Riley
   (...) It looks like Scott Lyttle, based on Todd's photos. John (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: ISD group build--New Record —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah, it was Scott Lyttle and Nik Pieniazek helping out. And I finally got my movies uploaded too. Mine has sound! If you're looking for a nicely compressed .wmv weighing in at a nice light 378K, try (URL) this one>. If, however, you like the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: ISD group build--New Record —Scott Lyttle
     (...) Gary McIntyre was there as well on the front of the ISD. Check out some of the reactions of the crowd when you can see the pics. I think that one of Todd Lehman's with the tower separating in mid air is incredible... Geoff Gray, Binkmeister (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: ISD group build--New Record —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hm.. It seems to be a tad rear-heavy :) Good thing it's not that very stable so there's not that much forces on the bricks as it hits the ground. Still very amazing not a single brick was damaged! I'd guess some plates, technic bricks and pins would (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)