 Events / BrickFest / 2250
Re: What happens at BrickfestPDX ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ronald Borchert wrote:
Hi!

Does anybody know why there are no pics or comments about BrickfestPDX 2004 ?

Regards
Ronald

I was wondering the same thing...

I expect we will see more pictures today and tomorrow. Most of the locals were
pretty tied up with fest activities, and most of the others are travelling
today. There may have been issues with the wireless feeds, preventing people who
might have wished to upload pictures (and I don't know what kind of connectivity
the hotel offered). I guess the wireless did work enough for Larry to post
during Jake's presentation.

One has to remember that BrickFest DC is held in a very wired college campus
building, other events may not be able to meet that same standard of access that
allows updates during the event.

Frank