 Events / BrickFest / 2221
    We are allready here! —Holger Matthes
   Hi all, we (Ben, Axel, Rene and HoMa from Germany) arrived yesterday safely in Portland. No more LEGO bargains to find, we got them all :-) We tell you, the Convention Centre is huuuge, unbelievable. We will help to set up tomorrow starting a 1.00 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: We are allready here! —Thomas Avery
   (...) Cool. Thanks for the pics. See you guys soon!!! -TJ (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)