 Events / BrickFest / 2221
  We are allready here!

Hi all, we (Ben, Axel, Rene and HoMa from Germany) arrived yesterday safely in Portland. No more LEGO bargains to find, we got them all :-) We tell you, the Convention Centre is huuuge, unbelievable. We will help to set up tomorrow starting a 1.00 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: We are allready here!

(...) Cool. Thanks for the pics. See you guys soon!!! -TJ (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)