 Events / BrickFest / 2204
Re: Second BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Gustavo Brinck wrote:
Hi Every One

Unfortunately (for me), I will not be on Portland next week.

But I would like to be in the second 2004 BrickFest, anyone knows when will it
take place and where?

Best Regards

Gustav
Santiago-Chile

Go to the brickfest website. It will tell you everything you need to know...

http://www.brickfest.com