 Events / BrickFest / 2178
Re: Access to a wide-format printer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:47:01 GMT

Oh...I've just seen the condition...only within North America. Sorry :o(

"Tim Courtney" <tim.courtney@SPAMCAKE.zacktron.com> wrote in message
Hi -
Do any of you out there [1] have access to a wide-format printer (17" • tray), and
can you print for very cheap and/or free?

I am having trouble sourcing a printer for the LDraw Gallery at BrickFest • PDX. I
had a couple leads - one fell through and one I have not heard back from. • The
alternatives are looking rather expensive, and this is coming out of my • own
pocket. I would greatly appreciate it if someone out there with such a • printer
could lend a hand and print posters out for the fest.

Please get in touch with me via email ASAP if you can do this. I will pay • for
the 11x17 and/or 17x22 hi-gloss paper, and shipping to PDX.

Thanks!

-Tim

[1] Living in North America - as shipping rates from overseas for the • timeframe
needed would make this rather costly...