 Events / BrickFest / 2172
Re: Access to a wide-format printer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:38:55 GMT

I know someone with a Canon 9100 (up to 13x19 borderless).  However, he's isn't
"in the business", so he doesn't get special deals on paper and ink.  So even if
he'll print them essentially at his cost, it will probably be at least $2-$3 per
print.  (I'm not real sure what it costs, but I do know that both the paper and
the ink is fairly expensive.)  Contact me via e-mail if you're interested, and I
can ask him if he's willing.  How many prints are we talking about?

--Travis