 Events / BrickFest / 2065
    Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Also there is (URL) for minifig parts/set information (although it does not track minifigs as such) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Geoff Gray
   (...) does cross-reference sets, which is one thing I do want to do. I noticed there are some minifigs on legofigs.com that are not here (specifically a couple of promotional space minifigs). Also, is the database being used here something we could (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)